Get a FREE Plumbing Estimate!
Need a Plumber in the Riverside Area?
If you need an experienced, reliable, and affordable plumber, you’ve come to the right place. Bob Olson is a 4th generation plumber.
Over 150 customers have rated us a five-star plumbing company.
We earned it by taking care of our customers and providing fast, friendly, and reliable service at an affordable price to our customers.
From clogged sink drains to broken water mains, we can tackle any plumbing job.
RT Olson Plumbing has the materials and specialized equipment to repair and install the latest appliances and fixtures.
Below are just a few of the plumbing services we provide every day:
- Tankless water heater repair & installation
- Hot water heater repair & installation / gas, electric, propane
- Water softener & filtration system installation
- Leak detection and repair
- Slab leak detection and repair
- Drain cleaning / home & sewer lines
- Toilet installations
- Sink, tub, and shower repair & installation
- Faucet repair & installation
- Garbage disposal installation
- Camera inspection
- Sewer line repair and trench-less re-pipe
- Re-pipe with PEX or copper pipe
- Gas line repair & installation
- Kitchen & bathroom remodeling
- High and low water pressure repair
- and more…
Our Plumbing Services
(click on titles for details)
Residential Plumbing Experts
Owner-operator Bob Olson is a 4th generation plumbing contractor and has over 16 years experience in all aspects of plumbing.
We’re licensed, bonded, and insured, CA license #997337.
We provide residential plumbing service in Riverside, Corona, Norco, and Eastvale CA.
If you’re having plumbing problems, we’ve got plumbing in our genes, and our 150+ five-star customer reviews prove we get the job done right the first time, with a smile, and at an affordable price.
We solve plumbing problems and create happy customers.
5 Steps to Finding the Best Plumbers in Riverside
- Reputation – ask friends and family, check online reviews in Home Advisor, Yelp, and Google. Do they have references you can call? Be sure prospective contractors have lots of customer reviews on several platforms. If you see a bad review, be sure to take notice of how the business responded.
- Check their contractors license and insurance, all of which is easy to do online at the CA Contractors State License Board. See ours here:
- Communication – how easy is it to connect to a real person at the company? Do they respond quickly to messages? How’s the mojo when you talk with them? What’s your gut tell you?
- Project Profiles – ask to see photos and case studies of previous work and provide refernces if your job is big. Do they have any before and after photos for jobs like yours?
- What’s the cost? Are they charging a flat fee for the job or an hourly rate, or hourly plus parts, etc.? You need to know. The best deal may be a flat rate for the job, that way you know exactly what you’re in for.