Best-Rated Plumber in Corona CA
RT Olson Plumbing Company
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Same Day Service Available!
Open 24 Hours Every Day
Up-Front, Flat-Rate Pricing
Clean, Reliable, & Affordable
Over 400 Five-Star Customer Reviews
Serving Corona, Riverside, Norco, Eastvale CA +
19 Year's Plumbing Experience
Licensed, Insured & Bonded
Request FREE Plumbing Estimate
FREE Leak Detection!
Need A Great Licensed Plumber in the Corona CA Area?
If you need an experienced, reliable, and affordable plumber, you’ve come to the right place.
RT Olson Plumbing has been serving the local Corona – Riverside community since 2011.
Over 400 customers have rated us a five-star plumbing company.
We earned it by taking care of our customers and providing fast, friendly, clean, and reliable service at a affordable up-front, flat-rate prices to our customers.
From free water leak detection, to clogged sink drains and broken water mains, we can tackle any job.
We have the materials and specialized equipment to repair and install the latest appliances and fixtures.
Below are just a few of the plumbing services we provide every day:
- FREE water leak detection (no pools)
- Water leak repair
- Slab leak detection and repair
- Water heater repair & installation
- Water softener & filtration systems
- Drain & rooter service
- Sewer camera inspection
- Sewer line repair
- Toilet installation
- Sink, tub, and shower repairs
- Faucet repair & installation
- Garbage disposal installation
- Re-pipe with PEX or copper pipe
- Gas line repair & installation
- Kitchen & bathroom remodeling
- High and low water pressure repair
- and more…
Our Corona CA Plumbing Services
(click on titles for details)
Corona CA Plumbing Experts
Owner-operator Bob Olson is a 4th generation plumbing contractor and has over 19 years experience.
We’re licensed, bonded, and insured, CA license #997337.
We provide residential service in Corona, Riverside, Norco, and Eastvale CA and surrounding areas.
We solve plumbing problems and create happy customers.
And our 400+ five-star customer reviews prove we get the job done right the first time, with a smile, and at an affordable price.
5 Steps to Finding the Best Plumbers in Corona California
- Reputation – ask friends and family, check online reviews in Home Advisor, Yelp, and Google. Do they have references you can call? Be sure prospective contractors have lots of customer reviews on several platforms. If you see a bad review, be sure to take notice of how the business responded.
- Check their contractors license and insurance, all of which is easy to do online at the CA Contractors State License Board. See ours here:
- Communication – how easy is it to connect to a real person at the company? Do they respond quickly to messages? How’s the mojo when you talk with them? What’s your gut tell you?
- Project Profiles – ask to see photos and case studies of previous work and provide references if your job is big. Do they have any before and after photos for jobs like yours?
- What’s the cost? Are they charging a flat fee for the job or an hourly rate, or hourly plus parts, etc.? You need to know. The best deal may be a flat rate for the job, that way you know exactly what you’re in for.
for Corona, CA
Plumbing repairs corona
Free estimate for water heater
Water heater install
Replace diaphragm, oring, tail piece, oring for vacuum breaker and handle rebuild kit
Approximately 35-40 feet over head avoid damage to stair case
Leaking shower valve
1/2 cold manifold is leaking
Leak Detection in Corona
Hot and cold lines have a leak from up above to down below the house need to get acces to kitchen sink to drop two new lines down.
About Corona, CA
Corona (Spanish for “Crown”) is a city in Riverside County, California, United States. As of the 2020 census, the city had a population of 157,136, up from 152,374 at the 2010 census.
The cities of Norco and Riverside lie to the north and northeast, Chino Hills and Yorba Linda to the northwest, Anaheim to the west, Cleveland National Forest and the Santa Ana Mountains to the southwest, and unincorporated Riverside County along the rest of the city’s borders.
Corona is approximately 48 miles (77 kilometers) southeast of Downtown Los Angeles and 95 miles (153 km) north-northwest of San Diego. Corona, located along the western edge of Southern California’s Inland Empire region, is known as the “Circle City” due to Grand Boulevard’s 3 mi (4.8 km) circular layout.
It is one of the most residential cities in the Inland Empire, but also has a large industrial portion on the northern half, being the headquarters of companies such as Fender Musical Instruments Corporation, Monster Beverage Corporation, and supercar manufacturer Saleen.
== History == === Etymology === Corona is Spanish for crown or wreath.
Originally called South Riverside, citizens wanted to distinguish their city from the larger city of Riverside to the north. When it came time to incorporate the city a number of different names were considered, but the name Corona was chosen to play upon a unique feature of the city, the one-mile diameter drive that circled the center of the town.
=== Early years === Corona was founded at the height of the Southern California citrus boom in 1886, and is situated at the upper end of the Santa Ana River Canyon, a significant pass through the Santa Ana Mountains.
Favorite Restaurants & Places To Go In Corona California
See our blog post on our favorite places in Corona CA.